If you are looking for funding, need help in preparing your application, or want to identify possible investors or apply for a government grant.
We can find out which aids and grants are available for your specific project. Le Havre Développement and its partners will inform, advise and help you through all the formalities of applying for assistance, (financial or other), with consultancy, staff on loan, etc.
Depending on your project, Le Havre Développement can advise you on how to identify other potential sources of funding or savings: investors or partners, synergy with other operators in the area, etc.
- Le Havre Seine Metropole urban community real estate investment aid
- Normandie Développement (Impulsion Conseil | Impulsion Export | Impulsion Développement | Impulsion Innovation | Impulsion Immobilier)
- Normandie Participations (Normandy-based investment fund)
- Regional planning grant for industry and services
- SME recruitment allowance
- Loans and financing fund of the French public investment bank (BPI)
* Non-exhaustive list, 14 September 2016. The awarding of these grants depends on the finance organisation and cannot be guaranteed by Le Havre Développement. Contact us for more information.
Business setup or investment: help through a Regional Development Grant (AFR)
Le Havre and its industrial port zone are among the areas eligible for AFRs. This classification allows business to benefit, under certain conditions, from various types of government funding such as:
- Regional planning grant for industrial and service projects (industry and services "PAT")
- Tax exemptions (Company Real Estate Contribution - CFE)
Le Havre (partly) – Harfleur – Gonfreville l’Orcher – Saint-Martin-du-Manoir – Rogerville - Saint-Romain-de-Colbosc - Oudalle – Sandouville – Saint-Vigor d’Ymonville – Saint-Vincent-Cramesnil
Private funding available for setups in Le Havre
Under the agreement signed between the State, the Seine Estuaire Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCI) and SIDEL, SMEs from outside the area can benefit from financial assistance* if they set up in the Le Havre district. This assistance, in the form of a €4,000 grant per job created**, is intended to promote the setup of new production facilities or businesses serving industry.
This agreement makes it possible, through private funding, to support projects that are considered as strategic for Le Havre and its area, as well as projects where funding is a triggering factor in the investment decision.
The Seine Estuaire CCI is responsible for managing this fund and leading the steering committee in the allocation of grants. Le Havre Développement is a partner and will handle the processing of setup applications.
For more information, contact: email@example.com
* Subject to eligibility and availability. Cannot be combined with any other job-creation subsidy.
** Full-time open-ended contract
Normandie Participations: a 100% Normandy-based investment fund
Under the aegis of the Normandy Development Agency, Normandie Participations is a structure for capital investment in businesses (equity and quasi-equity). This regional investment structure allows investors to support businesses that are developing or starting up and whose requirements are not covered by other finance organisations.
For each operation, the agency will invest simultaneously with a private operator. The advantage for this private operator will thus be threefold: contributing to the dynamic growth of a region recognised throughout the world for its vibrancy, investing alongside a reliable partner, and ensuring a steady flow of high-quality business opportunities over the long term.